This jacket was first adopted in the early 19th century. Prior to 1851, it had served as a fatigue and field service jacket for enlisted men. Our version features a 1 ½” collar that 1861 Regulations called for. Prior to this it had a 3” collar. Made of dark navy blue wool with nine button closure. Buttons are not furnished; however, buttonholes are machine sewn in position. Branch of service is denoted with blue, yellow, or red piping. Available in 40, 42, 44, or 46. STATE COLOR OF PIPING AND SIZE IN COMMENT SECTION WHEN ORDERING.
Please enter additional information into this box: